BRDS London – Fashion Styling
10 Days & 1 Month Residential Programs
Why Study Fashion Styling From London?
– A golden chance to upgrade you knowledge by studying abroad at BRDS London.
– Study at the design capital of the world, London.
– Exclusive courses developed by experts from prestigious London College of Fashion, Instituto Marangoni, Milan and American intercontinental university of London.
– Learn from expert faculties. Get the right atmosphere, the stage and training needed to carve out a successful career in the dynamic and fast paced world of fashion.
– Upgrade your skills through practical study tours to various museums and showrooms. Get networking opportunities with top professionals in the design industry.
– Get international exposure. Work with international photographers, models, make up and hair artists.
– Create your own international fashion catalogue portfolio
– Get international certificate by BRDS London
Students Will Also Cover
Shoot concepts / fashion image analysis | Working with mood boards
Styling to suit a variety of genres | Catwalk trends | Styling kit | Fashion editing & run thorough
Giving direction to achieve a desired image | Conceptual editorial styling vs sales driven commercial styling
Working with a fashion photographer | Team work | Project management
On successful completion of Course students will be able to:
– Understand the role of the fashion stylist and how fashion styling is utilised within different areas of the fashion and design industry.
– Understand the elements and processes which go into the creation of a styled image.
– Understand how to work with a photographer / creative director to produce professional and innovative imagery.
– Understand the concept of styling, realising it’s potential within the media, promotion, advertising and sales.
– Work with Fashion designers and style their Collection Photo shoots
– Work with E-Commerce sites like Jabong, Myntra, etc and style their Photo shoots
– Work with Photographers and style their theme based photo shoots.