BRDS Bangkok – Interior Design
10 Days & 14 Days Residential Programs
About Bangkok Educational Programme
Bhanwar Rathore Design Studio (BRDS), in collaboration with Kreative Kraft, Bangkok has organised educational programs in Bangkok. Kreative Kraft has trained more than 500 design professionals of India in Bangkok. We are pleased to announce upgradation residential programs in fields of Fashion Design, Interior & Architecture, Fine Arts. The courses offered are for 10 days / 14 days.
Our motto is to give students much needed international exposure & practical knowledge through such intensive study programs. The students will be guided by expert faculty during the entire trip where more focus is given on actual field knowledge and not classroom lectures. The international Certification provided to all the participating students will definitely take their career to new heights.
Why Study From Bangkok?
– Enhance your Learning Experience with Certified specialization Program in Design at BRDS Bangkok.
– Bangkok, being the capital of Street wear and a fashion hub of Luxury Brands, can create a vast learning field for students.
– Bangkok has more to offer to design students than anywhere in the world with its splendid Visual Merchandise over 80 malls, beautiful architecture, wonderful designs, night markets and elegantly designed luxury brand stores.
– Develop a strong Design portfolio.
Students Will Also Cover
Fashion Lookbooks | Fashion Styling | Streetwear Fashion Trends
Luxury Brands Fashion Trends | Catwalk trends | Market survey on Materials
Visual Display | Retail Merchandising | Photowalk
– Learn about various aspects of Fashion Trends, Visual Display, Fashion Styling, and exposure to International & Street brands, Luxury Brand Study and much more.
– Practically experience the difference between luxury brands and street brands marketing.
– Get exposure to learn international fashion business and how you can benefit from the same.
– Visit TCDC and see actual fabric library and books in the only design Library of the world.
– Witness the royal wardrobes of queens at Queen SIrikit Museum of Textiles.
– Make your career as a Fashion Designer, Fashion Retailer, Visual Merchandiser, Fashion Stylist.